Friday, May 8, 2015

WHAT IS L O V E ?

*5-8-15*
This is nuts. When I decided I would start blogging, I planned it all out with a theme to have the first entires flow, artistically. But then, I opened up one of my journals (because writers keep like 7 at a time) and read a past, brief, thought I just HAD TO SHARE because it legit had me floored! and even I couldn't believe I had written it. I reread it trying to see where I wrote the author I was quoting it from, but nada, just a date ...



From August 29, 2014 ...

What is Love ?

A mature answer would be support, friendship, understanding, trust.
But really, Love is a level 10 Hurricane. A Tsunami.
Something you can't plan for and happens out of nowhere. Mostly when you least expect it.
It ambushes your life.
From a far it's beautiful to look at. You're mesmerized and frozen.
Then BAMB!
You're taken under this whirlpool, just trying to breathe and think straight.
What was life before this and what would be life after this?
A Tsunami of love ...
Will you survive?

-G.



No comments:

Post a Comment