Sunday, May 31, 2015

Yesterday ...

Dear you:

I care for you. Beyond why or how you may think I do. I admire and believe in you, and all of your amazing potential. I see part of me in you and I want to protect you. I want to be around for your growing and be a part of your life. Why? because I care for you.

This is not limited to how we met and our circumstances. It's beyond and beside that. Regardless of wherever that takes us, I care for you as an individual and I will love you. Yes, maybe these feelings were introduced because of that but they definitely didn't stay or develop because of it. Me caring for you is separate. I want you to know that and believe it.

I want you to know that I only have your best interest in mind when I talk to you, about you.
That I only wish and pray for the best for and of you- even if it doesn't include me. My love for you isn't about me. I love you- and You is the key word in that phrase ... I. Will. Love. You.

As long as for always you're you with me.
Not exactly how I met you because people are going to grow and develop. But, if you stay true throughout that, you're only going to get more amazing and I'll always be around, to love ...

No comments:

Post a Comment